2023 Tennis Summer Camp
This summer's Junior Tennis Training Academy will provide an introduction to the game of tennis for beginners OR continuing development of tennis technique for players whose skill levels are more advanced. Each session and group's drills will be created based on skill level and age of the group; for example, younger player groups will focus on the development of hand-eye coordination and the game of tennis, and intermediate players and advanced players will have more intense fed ball drills along with stroke analysis and match play during the sessions. Our goal is to prepare and train junior tennis players to enjoy tennis while developing their skills.
Full day and half-day options are available. All skills levels are welcome. Programs will be tailored to the players' abilities from developing hand-eye coordination through basic catching, throwing and hitting to more intense fed ball and live ball drills to enhance stroke production along with strategy situations in preparation for competitive match play.
Sessions for Summer 2023
All sessions are Monday–Friday. Full Day: 9:30am–4:00pm / Half Day: 9:30am–12:00pm or 1:30pm–4:00pm)
Camp Dates for 2023
- Session # 1: June 12–16
- Session # 2: June 19-23
- Session # 3: June 26–June 30
- Session # 4: July 3–7
- Session # 5: July 10 -14
- Session # 6: July 17–21
- Session # 7: July 24–28
- Session # 8: July 31 -August 4
- Session # 9: August 7–11
- Session # 10: August 14–18
Cost for Summer 2023
- Member Full Day Session: $435/person
- Member Half-Day Session: $270/person
- Full Day Session: $495/person (Non-Member Rate)
- Half-Day Session: $295/person (Non-Member Rate)
- Additional $75/week if you choose a morning session but would like lunch provided.
*Non-members may pay by Check.
What to Bring and What not to Bring
All items must be marked with your child's name. Bring:
- Tennis Racquet
- Tennis Attire (in light colors) and Tennis shoes
- Hat or Visor
- Water Bottle
- Focus and Energy
Do not bring:
- Electronic devices/Game devices
- iPods or iPads
- Media players, etc.
- Toys such as soccer balls, Frisbees, etc.
- If it's not for tennis, don't bring it.