Saturday & Sunday May 27-28, 2017
All competitors must be over the age of 50 by May 27. Super Senior competitors must be over the age of 70 by May 27. Entries close on Tuesday May 23rd at 5PM.
- There are separate Divisions for Men & Women
- Competitors will play 36 holes with the Champion being the low gross total in each division
- There will be secondary net prizes awarded in each Division
- The Super Senior winner is the low net score over the age of 70 in either Division
- Tee Times will begin at 9AM each day - Saturday by handicap, Sunday by gross score (low scores off last)
- Men will play from the White Tees, and Women from the Red Tees
- Men meeting the "Rule of 80" can elect to play from the Gold Tees
- Ties for low gross will be broken by sudden-death playoff. Ties for low net will be carded off.
- Scores from this event are to be posted as "Tournament" to your handicap record
- Cost for the tournament is $25
- This is a Tournament Card eligible event
To Register - click here