Match Play Championship
The Pierre-Paul Schweitzer Trophy
June 3-4, 10-11, 2017
- This tournament consists of one 18 hole qualifying round on Saturday June 3, and up to 3 matches conducted Sunday June 4, Saturday June 10, and Sunday June 11.
- All matches are 18 hole matches, with the exception of the Men's Final which is 36 holes.
- There will be a Men's Championship Flight (Blue Tees), a Women's Championship Flight (Gold Tees), and Handicap Flights for each Men's (White/Gold Tees) and Women's (Red Tees). There is a minimum of 4 players required for each flight.
- Qualifying for the Men's and Women's Championship Flight is mandatory for all male players with indexes of 6.0 or lower, and female players with indexes of 12.0 or lower. Other players can elect to try and qualify if they wish.
- The Men's Championship Flights will consist of defending champion Ian Myers and the next low 7 qualifiers. The Women's Championship will consist of defending champion Kathy Hudson and the next 7 low qualifiers. All players who fail to qualify, or choose not to, will be placed in flights by handicap index, and seeded based on their score from Saturday June 3.
- With the exception of Championship Qualifying, men meeting the "Rule of 80" can elect to play from the Gold Tees. All tee decisions are final based on the qualifying round choice.
- Tee times for qualifying and for matches will begin at 9AM each day. The Men's Championship Match (36 holes) which will be at 7:30 on Sunday June 11.
Cost for this tournament is $25
Register - click here