The Hispanic Trophy
Monday October 9, 1:00PM (Columbus Day)
Entries will close on Tuesday October 3 at 5PM.
- The Hispanic Trophy is a one day competition using the single best net ball of a four person team.
- The tournament is open to BWRC golf members with established USGA handicaps.
- You may enter 1-4 people on this form. Singles, and teams of less than 4 players will be paired by the Professional Staff whenever possible.
- The tournament begins at 1PM (shotgun start) and will include salad, Paella dinner, deserts and awards following play.
- Chef Danny Lledo will again be preparing authentic Spanish paella and donating a wine tasting from his restaurant for raffle.
- The cost for this tournament is $75 per person. Additional dinner guests are invited ($40).
- In the event of a tie, a card off will determine the winner. Back 9 total, then 6/3/1.
Register here, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org