The Andrews Trophy
Autmn Mixed Pairs
October 7-8, 14-15
All entries must be received by Tuesday October 4 at 5PM.
- The Andrews Trophy is a Match Play Event amongst teams of one man and one woman.
- It is open to all BWRC Golf Members with an established handicap.
- Scoring is based on the single low net score on each hole between partners.
- Strokes are assigned off of the low handicap in each match
- The field is limited to the first 16 teams, and must have 4 teams registered to be held.
- Tee times will begin at 10AM each day. This is an elimination tournament.
- Cost for this event is $25
Single players looking for a partner can submit entries to be paired by the Professional Staff. Please write email@example.com with any questions.
Register here, or by email.