Bretton Woods Tennis Camp full day and half day camps are a great way for beginner, intermediate and advanced level players ages 4 to 15 to improve their skills. The camps are led by USPTA certified training professionals, with long-term experience in youth tennis instruction and qualified teaching assistants.
High Performance Tennis Camp June 15-19, July 20-24 , and August 17-21
The high performance tennis camps are specifically tailored for high school and advanced junior players seeking to improve their skills. Our USPTA trained professionals provide individual coaching and attention to each player. The session includes:
- High intensity drills and footwork
- Match Play against a local area club
- In-depth video analysis of all strokes
- Technique and strategy preparation
For more information please contact us by email or call 240-848-9118.
On arrival, the campers are evaluated and then divided into groups based on age and ability. Each player's game is developed through unique action packed approaches where every game and drill targets a specific match play situation or technical skill. The campers further develop their skills through structured games that allow players to experience the intensity of competition in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Typical Full Day Schedule
- 9:30 a.m.: Arrival at camp and division into groups
- 10.00 a.m.- 11:15 a.m.: Daily theme and morning drills
- 11:15 a.m.- 12.00 p.m.: Situation drill and morning play
- 12:00 p.m.- 1.30 p.m.: Lunch and pool play break
- 1:30 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.: Quick warm up & theme review
- 2:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.: Serves & match play
- 3:00 p.m.- 4.00 p.m.: Camp team games
- 4:30 p.m.- Depart camp
Cost & Sessions For Summer 2020